Signing a Contract


Experienced Marital and Family Law Attorney in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties

When a court enters a Final Judgment, or similar final order in a court case, the parties are ordered to comply with the terms of the order, and the case is thereafter closed.  Often times, after a court case is closed, parties find themselves in situations where there is a need to enforce or modify the Final Judgment.  Determining if a Final Judgment is modifiable is heavily based on the facts of the case. 


Schedule a consultation today to discuss your need for contempt, enforcement, or modification of a previous court order.